From "Kelceydamage@bbits" <kel...@bbits.ca>
Subject Re: Optional clean-up script for remove host.
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 02:38:20 GMT
Well we are on the subject. It would be nice to look at a method of aging database records,
and deleting them after a period if their status is "removed".

I'm not sure why we keep records that never get re-used.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 2, 2012, at 7:35 PM, "Kelceydamage@bbits" <kelcey@bbits.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been thinking it would be great to have an optional 'clean up' much like the 'force
remove' check box on 'remove host'.

> I'm a KVM user and I've noticed if /etc/libvirt/storage/, and /etc/libvirt/qemu/ are
not cleaned up it can lead to invalid domain issues when connecting the host to another cluster.