From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wiki Migration to cwiki.a.o (was Re: the difference of 2 wikies)
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 23:53:09 GMT

On 10/08/2012, at 12:53 AM, Prasanna Santhanam <prasanna.santhanam@citrix.com> wrote:

> There are no issues with the apache confluence. Probably better than
> wiki.cloudstack because it still does wiki markup rather than just
> rich text edits. Pages might look differently-formatted so wanted to
> alert people.

Ah, that's just because it is back on Confluence 3.x. So that might hinder your ability to
import from the newer version - I'm not sure when ASF plans to upgrade but probably not on
a timeline that suits what you're trying to do. Sorry for the misdirection.

If you can find a way around the version difference, the main thing I remember being a challenge
was mapping users. I probably have some notes around if you bump into that.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org