From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Temporary build procedure
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 21:11:35 GMT
Hey all,

See the thread '[DISCUSS] Build process/binaries in our tree/candidate to begin testing with'
for details on the how and why of the missing jars.

I've made a quick workaround that mostly works at the moment, if you need to build cloudstack
now the following procedure might help:

You need to have maven installed, this procedure was tested with maven 3.0.4

Step 1: Download the following jars and put them in the deps directory:
                        cloud-iControl.jar
                        cloud-netscaler.jar
                        cloud-netscaler-sdx.jar
                        cloud-manageontap.jar
                        libvirt-0.4.8.jar
                        vmware-vim.jar
                        vmware-vim25.jar
                        vmware-apputils.jar
                                    (hint: get these files from an older version of the repository)

                        selenium-server-1.0.1.jar
                                    (https://maven.atlassian.com/content/groups/public/org/openqa/selenium/server/selenium-server/1.0.1/selenium-server-1.0.1.jar)
                        com.springsource.com.thoughtworks.selenium-1.0.1.jar
(https://maven.atlassian.com/content/groups/public/com/thoughtworks/selenium/com.springsource.com.thoughtworks.selenium/1.0.1/com.springsource.com.thoughtworks.selenium-1.0.1.jar)

Step 2: Go into the deps directory and run install-non-oss.sh

Step 3: Execute 'mvn -P deps -pl deps'

Step 4: Start regular ant builds

Cheers,

Hugo