From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: Adding CAStor SDK jar
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 07:49:46 GMT
Hey Chiradeep,

Jmdns is available from maven directly, so you can add the following piece to the dependency
list in the pom.xml:

<dependency>
  <groupId>jmdns</groupId>
  <artifactId>jmdns</artifactId>
  <version>2.1</version>
</dependency>

As CAstorSDK doesn't seem to be on maven, so in that case we have to tell the developer to
download it into the deps directory himself and we can add the following to the file install-non-oss.sh:

mvn install:install-file -Dfile=CAStorSDK.jar     -DgroupId=com.cloud.castorsdk -DartifactId=castorsdk
-Dversion=1.0   -Dpackaging=jar

And this to the pom.xml

<dependency>
  <groupId>com.cloud.castorsdk</groupId>