From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: maven patch
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 12:02:42 GMT
+1

Darren any thoughts on the next step? Would be nice to integrate further with waf etc.

Cheers,

Hugo

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelven Yang [mailto:kelven.yang@citrix.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 11:37 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: maven patch

I got Darren's maven patch work nicely in my local environment. Just to be cautious, I pushed
it to ASF/maven branch for review first. If I don't hear no no's by tomorrow, I'll push it
to master.

After this patch, ant build and maven build will work side by side, this will give us a graceful
period to have everyone migrate to maven based build system. If you use Eclipse, you will
need to re-import all maven eclipse projects

Kelven