From Deepak Garg <deepak.g...@citrix.com>
Subject Dependent Patches
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 10:41:11 GMT

HI All,

How can we send dependent patches for review ?

E.g.  If we have two bugs A and B and a patch is already sent for bug A for review. Now I
want to continue working on the patch for B which depends on the code changes for A.

So if the patch for B is prepared before A gets into the repo, what can be done to make sure,
it is applied only after A is applied.

I see the option of 'Parent Diff'  in the review page. Can that be used ? Am I supposed to
attach two patches in that case, the old one (which is already sent for review) and the new
one (which is dependent on the old one).

Thanks,
Deepak