From Will Chan <will.c...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Breaking CloudStack into subprojects
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 22:51:09 GMT

What you suggest makes sense but I don't think we are quite there yet.  Alex is proposing
we assign committers to each of the jar files (defined by him as a subproject) that are currently
being created today.  That seems a bit burdensome to me especially when we already have a
maintainer system setup to review changes and commit patches.

Will