From Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mel...@eu.citrix.com>
Subject RE: Documentation deadline
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:46:22 GMT
We can take documentation changes right up to the last moment.  If you want time for people
to review them and you want them in the official 4.0 build, then Iā€™d aim for the week of
Sep 10.  The earlier the better of course though.

Ewan.

From: Kelcey Damage (BBITS) [mailto:kelcey@bbits.ca]
Sent: 24 August 2012 11:35
To: CloudStack dev list
Subject: Documentation deadline

What's my deadline to get the new diagrams up for review?

I'm working off the current ones in the source package, but if anyone needs custom ones, let
me know.

[cid:image001.png@01CD81EC.89F0D860]Kelcey Damage
Infrastructure Systems Architect
www.backbonetechnology.com<http://www.backbonetechnology.com/>
kelcey@bbits.ca<mailto:kelcey@bbits.ca>

address: 55 East 7th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5T 1M4
tel: +1 604 713 8560 ext:114ā€ƒā€ƒ
fax: +1 604 605 0964
skype: kelcey.damage