From Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mel...@eu.citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Binaries (jars) in our source tree/source releases.
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:44:54 GMT
Looking at Darren's emails, and your earlier +1.01 for Maven, I was going to say that we should
go with Maven just because of the additional experience that we have between us.  I know that
Darren has done a lot with Maven in the past, and he is willing to help.

If you want to continue with both Maven and Gradle for now, in the interests of science, then
that's OK by me too.  It's really up to you if you want to put the time into trying both.

We need to make a decision soon though.  Is it OK if I set a deadline of EOD tomorrow for
your branches to be ready, and then we can have a vote in the IRC meeting on Friday, 17:00
UTC?

Ewan.