From Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mel...@eu.citrix.com>
Subject RE: Bug tracker: Re: [DISCUSS] - A must do tasks for the coming 1-2 months
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 00:48:22 GMT

Yeah, I think we're suffering now in this limbo state with the bug tracker there but not really
useful.  A clean slate sounds best to me.  The old data will still be there if people need
it.

Is there any need to redirect bugs.cloudstack.org though?  Wouldn't we just tell everyone
what the new URL is for the new project?  It's not like any of the URLs will redirect cleanly
anyway.

Cheers,

Ewan.