From Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mel...@eu.citrix.com>
Subject RE: Writing documentation, where?
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 22:02:37 GMT

This is old content, but in a new format (previously this content was in MS Word) so we're
still working through the build issues.  I put a Jenkins job up this week: http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/job/build-docs-master/
so you'll be able to get the HTML and PDFs from there.  Jessica's just working on some new
config files, so by the end of the day we should be building all books.

Jessica has more detail on the way on how all this gets built and how we can collaborate.

Without a doubt though, any contributions to documentation would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for offering, Wido.

Ewan.