From Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mel...@eu.citrix.com>
Subject RE: Added NOTICE, LICENSE and DISCLAIMER files to the root directory
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 20:42:39 GMT

Pradeep filed some bugs, but no I don't think anyone's done that line-by-line.  We don't have
any private tracking for this -- everything is either on that wiki page or in Jira.

It would be very much appreciated if you went down line-by-line and figured out where we are.
 It's a job that's been on my queue for a while now.

Thanks,

Ewan.