From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: IRC Friday?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 20:58:14 GMT

On 08/30/2012 09:41 AM, John Kinsella wrote:
> On Aug 30, 2012, at 12:24 AM, Wido den Hollander <wido@widodh.nl>
>   wrote:
>
>> On 08/30/2012 09:03 AM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
>>> CloudOpen and LinuxCon are pretty much consuming all of my available
>>> cycles this week. Do we have a volunteer to moderate this week's IRC
>>> meeting on Friday? Several of us are either traveling or attending the
>>> LF event, but I think consistency is important, so I'd rather not
>>> abandon the meeting if we're finding it useful.
>> Do we have meetbot set up already? Last week it wasn't there.
>>

> Yep, that'd help.
>
>> Like I said earlier, Friday 19:00 (my time) is not working out that great, so I'd
rather rotate on weekly basis.

>> I know the big time difference between the West-Coast and Europe is the problem.
>>

> What time would work better for you, Wido? I can go a few hours earlier if that helps.
> (I'll read your response in the morning, as I'm going to bed ;) )

Well, Friday 19:00 is just a problem, that's normally the time when you
start to attend to your social life :)

We might move to Wednesday every two weeks or Thursday?

I know that going earlier then 19:00 (my time) would be hard since it's
just 10:00 at that point on the West-Coast.

I'd also vote for maybe a bit later, since around 19:00 I'd still be
having dinner. Maybe 21:00?

Wido