From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: cloudstack eth0
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:54:35 GMT

On 08/23/2012 09:16 PM, Gautam Sampathkumar wrote:
> Hi Wido,
>             Thanks for your response. Not sure what you mean w.r.t setting
> up the KVM agent. We're not doing anything with the KVM agent, except when
> we initially installed the qemu-kvm packages. Also, we're working through
> the command line and not using the WebUI.

Ah, so you are running cloud-setup-agent manually? With which arguments?

You can manually provide a different public, private and guest bridge/NIC.

> If we setup our own bridges and keep them separate from eth0, the
> cloud-setup-agent tool will figure out which ones to use correctly?

cloud-setup-agent has some issues and makes a couple of assumptions, so
it could sometimes do weird things.

I'm working on improving cloud-setup-agent, but this will probably hit 4.0.

Wido