From Ross Turk <r...@inktank.com>
Subject Re: [WEBSITE][DOCS] Publican-based docs publishing?
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:39:07 GMT

Jessica Tomechak wrote:
> I'd propose that we at least look into what it would take to write the
> auto-upload script with the mindtouch API. Radhika and I have already given
> much thought to the requirements. Is there someone with programming
> experience on this list who'd be willing to volunteer to work with me on
> that?

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but I wrote an importer for
creating MindTouch pages from a CSV file. It's a similar idea.

https://github.com/rossturk/deki_import_csv

I found working with the MindTouch API to be fairly painless. I imagine
you probably won't want to implement the auto-uploader in perl like I
did, but I would be happy to give some tips :)

Ross

--
Ross Turk
Community Guy, Ceph