From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: Writing documentation, where?
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 13:23:46 GMT
On 08/09/2012 01:55 AM, Jessica Tomechak wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for your very detailed e-mail, overwhelmed me a bit :)

As the 'docs' directory seems to be the location for docs I'll start there.

My first idea is to get publican actually build some docs locally..

wido@wido-desktop:~/repos/cloudstack/docs$ publican build --formats test
--langs en-US --config=publican-all.cfg
Failed to load brand file:
/usr/share/publican/Common_Content/cloudstack/publican.cfg at
/usr/bin/publican line 647
wido@wido-desktop:~/repos/cloudstack/docs$

I'll probably get back on this somewhere next week.

You asked about what I wanted to document:

1. RBD integration for CloudStack
2. Setting up an Agent with 4.0, using the UI, cloud-setup-agent and
manually
3. Upgrading your Hypervisor from 3.0.2 to 4.0

Give me some time, as my inbox is flooding with new e-mails about all
kinds of stuff :)

Wido