From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Binaries (jars) in our source tree/source releases.
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 14:41:34 GMT
On 07/31/2012 11:46 PM, David Nalley wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Just a quick update on this. I created the deps-ctrl branch off of
> master now that I actually have something to show.
>
> If you take a look under deps you'll see it looks pretty bare. I've
> removed a number of the jars.
>
> There's also a few new ant targets you can use:
>
> resolveBuildDeps: This downloads the jars that I've removed that are
> necessary for building and places them in deps/

I checked this and see that libvirt 0.4.7 is downloaded. This won't
work, but that's old news.

Since libvirt hasn't updated their maven2 directory (yet) I have put a
JAR online at:
http://zooi.widodh.nl/cloudstack/libvirt-java/libvirt-0.4.8.jar

Would you mind if we add that as a temporary location since the 0.4.7
bindings won't work due to missing flags for storagePoolRefresh.