From 陶锦中 <com91...@163.com>
Subject For help: how to setup a CloudStack development environment
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:43:16 GMT
hello everyone:
       I want to setup a CloudStack development environment in Rhel6.2.  I get source code
from http://git.cloud.com/cgit/cloudstack-oss/refs/tags, which are cloudstack-oss-3.0.1.tar.gz、cloudstack-oss-tag-3.0.2.tar.gz
and cloudstack-oss-3.0.3.tar.gz. But i can not build the CloudStack system from any of them.
The INSTALL.txt si too simple.
       I don't know how to configure and run it, because there is no "installation guide"
for it .  Anybody can help me? And i also want to know why INSTALL.txt doesn't refer to the
Management Server and Agent. Do the Server and Agent have  the same deploy-method?

       Thanks a lot!
---
        taojzh