From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Revived: Re: Planet Cloudstack
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 00:18:33 GMT
Infra already runs planetapache, so there might be a way to reuse some of that if another is
set up on a VM.

Another option is that the project can blog on our Roller install. It's less individual /
distributed, but good for official communication and can be done now: http://blogs.apache.org/

- Brett

On 10/08/2012, at 6:30 AM, John Kinsella <jlk@stratosec.co> wrote:

> That was me. I let it slip onto the back burner but will see what progress I can make
this week.

> John
>
> On Aug 9, 2012, at 1:15 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
>
>> I know that there's a LOT going on right now, so blogging may not be top
>> of mind for folks - but it'd be good if we could get this sorted out.
>> While everyone is working on getting 4.0 out the door is *exactly* when
>> it'd be good if folks were blogging about what they're doing and perhaps
>> helping to encourage others to get involved.
>>
>> The activity that's on -dev is amazing, but it's less visible than it
>> could be.
>>
>> IIRC there was discussion on #CloudStack of asking Infra to provision a
>> VM to run planet.cloudstack.org. I don't recall who volunteered to pick
>> that up, though. I'd be happy to help, but I'm not a committer right now
>> so I don't think they'd hand over the keys to me.
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 09:30:21AM -0700, Kelceydamage@bbits wrote:
>>> Have we found out whether we can get a custom ruleset for an apache planet site?
>>>
>>> If not I suggest we go ahead and host with jlkinsel.
>>>
>>> It's more important to get this working then worry too much about the method.
We can always redirect the content later.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org