From Ram Ganesh <Ram.Gan...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: What to do with Autoscale: was: Re: [6/11] AutoScale changes in Apache master
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 17:02:28 GMT
David,

We did discuss the AutoScale feature in the apache forum, followed the process by creating
a topic branch and follow patch process as and when they arise. As Vijay\Deepak have no committer
privileges we had to route it through pranav. Functional specs is available at http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/DesignDocs/Auto+Scale+Feature.
If there are gaps in the process followed please let us know

Thanks,
Ram