From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: CloudStack version numbers
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 01:25:08 GMT
happy to volunteer
On Jul 31, 2012, at 6:22 PM, Ewan Mellor wrote:

Presumably someone knows how CloudStack's version and build numbers relate to each other (wrt
upgrade etc).  Can I please have a volunteer?

We need to set appropriate version numbers when we branch for 4.0 (i.e some kind of 4.0-pre),
then we will need to set the proper numbers for the release candidates (of which we expect
a few) before we ship.

Someone needs to be in charge of making sure that this doesn't get forgotten.  A volunteer
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ewan.

Stratosec<http://stratosec.co> - Secure Infrastructure as a Service