From Mukesh Kumar <m.ku...@leaseweb.com>
Subject port-range support in createPortForwardingRule API method
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:49:13 GMT
Dear All,
We are trying to setup Cloudstack 3.0.2 with advance network.

One of our business case, is to forward all the traffic (TCP/UDP), for a IP that belongs to
a network, to an instance within the same network.

Using createPortForwardingRule API method seems good solution, but we're not sure how to assign
a port-range, as the API doesn't have something like privateendport & publicendport.
we definitely don't want to do ~130k API calls specifying all TCP/UDP ports separately.

did we overlook some way of using the network source nat address  as the static nat address
for an instance?  or some another solution to achieve the same?

Regards
/Mukesh