From "Mice Xia" <mice_...@tcloudcomputing.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Runbook and L10N
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 02:17:41 GMT
Hi David,

I have submitted a patch in review board, and fixed typos of Chinese translations on transifex.
Would you please review the patch and update pot file on transifex.com first? One or two message
keys are outdated there, and I will update PO for Chinese after you update the original pot.

Hope transifex.com is able to update pot without destroying previous PO translations.

Regards
Mice

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nalley [mailto:david@gnsa.us]
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2012 12:19 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Regarding Runbook and L10N

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 5:54 AM, Mice Xia <mice_xia@tcloudcomputing.com> wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> As I was working on Chinese version of Runbook [1], I found some pieces of original document
need to be updated.

> In chapter Configuration:
> - Pod Configuration
> This section consists of both pod setup and guest network setup, but they are two separate
steps in zone wizard, can we split it into two sections with a brief introduction of guest
network?

> -Cluster
> quote ‘Hypervisor - If this is the first cluster, you may have already been prompted
for which hypervisor you were going to use, in which case this will be a read-only field.
Otherwise choose KVM’
> Actually this step is the first time for users to choose hypervisor type.
>
> quote ‘Host tags - This is an optional field and we will leave it blank’
> There is no such field in current UI
>
> -Section Primary Storage
> There should be one more field 'Name' on this page
>
> Besides, I provided plain Chinese characters on transifex, please let me know if I should
encode it with java native2ascii.

> [1] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ACS-Runbook/
>
> Regards
> Mice

Hi Mice,

Wow, you worked fast.

I grabbed your translation. Check out the PDF and HTML versions here:
http://people.apache.org/~ke4qqq/Apache_CloudStack-3.0.2-Runbook-zh-CN.pdf
http://people.apache.org/~ke4qqq/runbook/zh_CN/

If that looks good to you, I'll commit the po files.

I haven't fixed the issues you identified, yet Are you interested in
submitting a patch for that? (the content is in docs/runbook/en-US)

--David