From "Mice Xia" <mice_...@tcloudcomputing.com>
Subject Regarding Runbook and L10N
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 09:54:06 GMT
Hi, all

As I was working on Chinese version of Runbook [1], I found some pieces of original document
need to be updated.

In chapter Configuration:
- Pod Configuration
This section consists of both pod setup and guest network setup, but they are two separate
steps in zone wizard, can we split it into two sections with a brief introduction of guest
network?

-Cluster
quote ‘Hypervisor - If this is the first cluster, you may have already been prompted for
which hypervisor you were going to use, in which case this will be a read-only field. Otherwise
choose KVM’
Actually this step is the first time for users to choose hypervisor type.

quote ‘Host tags - This is an optional field and we will leave it blank’
There is no such field in current UI

-Section Primary Storage
There should be one more field 'Name' on this page

Besides, I provided plain Chinese characters on transifex, please let me know if I should
encode it with java native2ascii.

[1] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ACS-Runbook/

Regards
Mice