From "Darren Shepherd" <dar...@godaddy.com>
Subject RE: maven: latest patches and how to setup Eclipse/M2E/Jetty
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 18:17:22 GMT
Olivier,

Running in tomcat doesn't actually work.  Its a little misleading with
CS because the home page will come up even if the system is completely
broken.  One thing for CS is the context path must be /client, so you
can add <path>/client</path> but you'll see it still doesn't work (ie
login fails, and I'm not sure where the logs are going to but from the
browser you can see /client/api doesn't respond).

Darren

This

Eclipse

 So