From Prasanna Santhanam <prasanna.santha...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Wiki Migration to cwiki.a.o (was Re: the difference of 2 wikies)
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:49:49 GMT
On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 10:30:02AM -0400, Brett Porter wrote:

> On 09/08/2012, at 11:59 PM, Prasanna Santhanam <Prasanna.Santhanam@citrix.com>
wrote:

> > This is a slow and tedious Copy/Paste job, so expect some errors. I'm
> > only doing it as I find time. Hopefully one space a day will get us
> > fully migrated in a week.
>
> It is possible to migrate a whole space, with some catches (I've
> moved them from Codehaus to Apache before). Is there a reason not to
> in this case - such as being selective?

Update:

Our confluence version had a bug with exporting spaces that Atlassian
has agreed to look into. Meanwhile - I've managed to export pages into
XML using a workaround.

So - I've got a few sample pages exported into XML but didn't see an
option to import them into confluence at cwiki from my Dashboard as
Space Admin. Is this something I should raise a ticket with Infra
about?

Thanks,

--
Prasanna.,