From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DOCS] links within a document.
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 21:31:42 GMT
On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 03:37:33PM -0400, sebgoa wrote:
> David, IMHO we need to decide on what guides we want to have for
> 4.0(I have not seen such discussion), it will be a subset of all
> the documentation we have out there. Then we work on migrating the
> rest (what is not in publican fmt right now) as well as
> updating/correcting it.

I think for the 4.0 release we should have:

- Full Install Guide
- Admin Guide
- Developer's Guide
- Runbooks

A Runbook for KVM and XenServer/XCP at a minimum.

> I don't think we should automate right now, we should do a manual
> configuration of couple guides that are going to build for the release.
> We could decide on that during the IRC meeting. Then Joe can build them :)

As David said, we can discuss this - but decisions will be taken on the
mailing list.

I'm happy to build the guides for the release, of course, if that's how
we wind up doing things.

Best,

Joe
--