From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Binaries (jars) in our source tree/source releases.
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:52:33 GMT
On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:44:54PM +0100, Ewan Mellor wrote:
> We need to make a decision soon though.  Is it OK if I set a deadline of
> EOD tomorrow for your branches to be ready, and then we can have a vote
> in the IRC meeting on Friday, 17:00 UTC?

Just a reminder - the IRC meeting is for discussion and a report on
status. Decisions are to be taken on the mailing list. I think the best
way to approach this is to expressly call for a vote on the mailing
list with a subject of [VOTE] and the topic.

(I believe that's how it's done with Apache projects. Mentors or PPMC
folks can shout at me now if I got it wrong - but it's already been
pointed out that decisions cannot be taken off-list/in IRC.)

Best,

Joe
--
Joe Brockmeier