From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject [ASFCS40] IRC Meeting Time Set: Friday August 17 at 17:00 UTC/13:00 EDT
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 17:11:35 GMT
Looking at the responses for possible times for the IRC meeting, it
looks like 17:00 UTC on Friday August 17th is the clear winner. (That'd
be 1 p.m. Eastern, 10 a.m. Pacific, etc.)

As a reminder: This is a stand-up meeting for folks who have items on
the release checklist[1] to report on progress, and for everyone to have
a chance to discuss the release in real-time.

As David and others have pointed out, we do need to keep in mind that
"if it didn't happen on the mailing lists, then it didn't happen." That
means that we can and should have discussions, but they should be
reported back to the mailing list and decisions will be taken on the
list rather than IRC.

A log of the meeting will be posted on the wiki, and a summary of the
meeting will be posted to the mailing list and elsewhere.

We'd like this to be an efficient use of everyone's time, so please send
any agenda items to me and I will post them tomorrow. For now, we won't
be adhering to any formal meeting rules and we'll count on everyone
being polite, not "speaking" over other folks while they're talking,
etc.

Chip has suggested that we use #cloudstack-meeting rather than the
existing #cloudstack channel. Any objections?

1:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.0+Release+Checklist
--
Joe Brockmeier