From watn...@gmx.com
Subject Mechanics of the Management Server -> Agent interface
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:45:13 GMT
Hello,

 I wonder how Cloudstack messages the agent from the management server. What I am particular
interested in is, where and how the JSON object are created and how they look like. (The first
step would be in which package/file is the JSON file created? Couln't find yet)
 What I am also interested in is how the management server chooses the host. As I assume from
the log files it sends keep-alives to the management server?

 It would be really great if you could give me a hand with these questions
 Best regards

 Watnuss