From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Revived: Re: Planet Cloudstack
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 20:15:14 GMT
I know that there's a LOT going on right now, so blogging may not be top
of mind for folks - but it'd be good if we could get this sorted out.
While everyone is working on getting 4.0 out the door is *exactly* when
it'd be good if folks were blogging about what they're doing and perhaps
helping to encourage others to get involved.

The activity that's on -dev is amazing, but it's less visible than it
could be.

IIRC there was discussion on #CloudStack of asking Infra to provision a
VM to run planet.cloudstack.org. I don't recall who volunteered to pick
that up, though. I'd be happy to help, but I'm not a committer right now
so I don't think they'd hand over the keys to me.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 09:30:21AM -0700, Kelceydamage@bbits wrote:
> Have we found out whether we can get a custom ruleset for an apache planet site?
>
> If not I suggest we go ahead and host with jlkinsel.
>
> It's more important to get this working then worry too much about the method. We can
always redirect the content later.

--
Joe Brockmeier
http://dissociatedpress.net/