From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Proposal to grant committer status to Mice Xia
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 12:41:50 GMT
On Mon, Aug 06, 2012 at 05:20:38AM +0100, Ewan Mellor wrote:
> I would like to propose that we grant CloudStack committer status to
> Mice Xia.  Mice is regularly submitting work of high quality, and would
> be an asset to the team.

I too have noticed that Mice has made some quality contributions and
it's a nice gesture to suggest committership.

However, there's a procedure for proposing/voting on committers that's
already established by Apache:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html

Specifically, it's up to the PMC to propose a new committer and that
discussion is held in private on the private@incubator.apache.org list
rather than in public.

Best,

Joe