From "Kelcey Damage \(BBITS\)" <kel...@bbits.ca>
Subject RE: Revived: Re: Planet Cloudstack
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 20:21:03 GMT
+1 I agree,

Getting this going before September would be awesome and help push the
Apache CloudStack brand to a wider audience for the 4.0 release.

Kelcey Jamison-Damage
Infrastructure Systems Architect

Backbone Technology | Backbone Datavault | Backbone IT Services
55 East 7th Ave Vancouver - BC Canada V5T 1M4
kelcey@bbits.ca | 604-331-1152 ext. 114

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 1:15 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Revived: Re: Planet Cloudstack

I know that there's a LOT going on right now, so blogging may not be top of
mind for folks - but it'd be good if we could get this sorted out.
While everyone is working on getting 4.0 out the door is *exactly* when it'd
be good if folks were blogging about what they're doing and perhaps helping
to encourage others to get involved.

The activity that's on -dev is amazing, but it's less visible than it could
be.

IIRC there was discussion on #CloudStack of asking Infra to provision a VM
to run planet.cloudstack.org. I don't recall who volunteered to pick that
up, though. I'd be happy to help, but I'm not a committer right now so I
don't think they'd hand over the keys to me.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 09:30:21AM -0700, Kelceydamage@bbits wrote:
> Have we found out whether we can get a custom ruleset for an apache planet
site?

> If not I suggest we go ahead and host with jlkinsel.
>
> It's more important to get this working then worry too much about the
method. We can always redirect the content later.

--
Joe Brockmeier
http://dissociatedpress.net/