From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: [ASFCS40] Help needed to resolve the mysql-connector blocker issue
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:41:32 GMT
Heya,

I can add it to the spec file for rpm based distro's. I think it should be added to the client
rpm.

Cheers,

Hugo

Sent from my iPhone

On 31 aug. 2012, at 17:25, "Alex Huang" <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:

> My apologies for delaying this.  I reviewed the change.  I don't think it should hold
up the release though.  The review changes are pretty minimum and really only affects developers.

> The one change that is absolutely required is what Chip talked about.  We need to add
mysql connector rpm dependency to cloudstack's rpm.  QA can test by adding the connector themselves
for now but release can't go out without that.