From Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] - A must do tasks for the coming 1-2 months
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:45:46 GMT
Hi...

   I was talking to David Nalley over IRC and we spotted two main tasks
that we should put our focus on in the coming 1-2 months and
more preferably the coming month:

1- Finishing the INFRA related tasks (namely JIRA)
2- Getting our first release out

With these tasks done, provided that we are gaining new committers I
believe we can speed up our graduation time, more specifically when we
master the release process

Thoughts/Feedback?

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour