From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: re-implement clvm
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:12:15 GMT
That's my problem too. I'm about 75% of the way through hacking my own
patch together, and it looks at least superficially like most of the
RBD code was based on the CLVM stuff (extra if statements added and
CLVM replaced with RBD). I'm comfortable with reusing this in my
environment, but getting it back upstream is what I'm interested in.