From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Disable IPv6 for systemvm
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:52:08 GMT
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Hugo Trippaers
<HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I just pushed a fix that will disable IPv6 immediately and reinstate the disable-ipv6
file. This should take care of the current situation for people with the support pack. So
far my testing has revealed no adverse effects.

> Anybody any idea why IPv6 support is enabled by the cloud support pack?
> What about distribution of the support pack, it is currently available from downloads.cloud.com,
how do we deal with this in release 4.0?

CSP is a XenServer addon, not a CloudStack addon, so I'd really expect
it to be available from some XenServer download page.

--David