From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: KVM code will be moved to plugin folder
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:13:12 GMT
On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:00 PM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:
> As kvm code depends on libvirt-java, which is incompatible with Apache license. I want
to move it to plugin folder as we already did for other hypervisors, and add a compile option
to turn on/off KVM compilation. By default, it's turned off.
> If you have any patches against agent/kvm code, please check them in ASAP. I want to
start the moving in Friday.
> Any comments?

A couple of questions:

Are the other hypervisors moving to the plugin model as well?

Why do this instead of just making KVM/agent build not part of
build-all (e.g. not built by default?)

--David