From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Runbook for a very small setup
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 15:01:54 GMT
On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Chiradeep Vittal
<Chiradeep.Vittal@citrix.com> wrote:
> Very very nice.
>
> In Section 1.2, the location for the binaries is missing?

Ohh good catch, syntax problem with my DocBook made the link vanish. Fixed now.

> Perhaps a brief blurb on the components of CloudStack (MS, primary
> storage, secondary storage, hypervisor host)?
> This also seems to be an "all-in-one" setup, so perhaps this should be
> made clear.

I added a blurb that says it's an all-in-one setup (and fixed a couple
of bugs pointed out ot me by Watnuss in IRC)

> Also, a high-level overview of the steps before plunging into it.

I added a short paragraph of the steps from 50k feet.

New version is up at:

http://people.apache.org/~ke4qqq/runbook/

--David