From Dharshan Rangegowda <dharsh...@scalegrid.net>
Subject Plugin model for CloudStack UI
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:53:30 GMT
Hi folks,

Is somebody working on building a plugin model for the CloudStack UI? This
will make it easy for folks who are building value added services on top of
CloudStack to integrate with the CloudStack UI. In our case we are building
a "MongoDB as a service" on top of CloudStack. However we have our own
separate UI for this and hence our users need to deal with two portals -
our MongoDB portal and their cloudStack portal. In the ideal scenario we
would like the user to login to the CloudStack portal and be able to use
our product.

--
regards,
Dharshan.