From Lu Heng <h...@anytimechinese.com>
Subject Re-install VM
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:24:41 GMT
Hi

We are using CS 3.0.1 and XENSERVER, seems to me there is no where I
can find a re-install option for the VM, does that means if we want to
re-install the system, we either need to do it manually by console
with ISO or we have to destroy it and create a new one?

Kind regards.
Lu

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the
intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and
e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this
message and including the text of the transmission received.