From Lu Heng <h...@anytimechinese.com>
Subject Re: Re-install VM
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 21:41:06 GMT
Hi Zhang:

Thanks for replying.

but service offering is not a flexible solution, you can not easily
scale up or scale down a vm by a small change(e.g. add 128MB RAM), you
have to create a new service offering just for this additional 128MB
RAM, in which took a lot of time(correct me if I was wrong here).

So to replicate the simple re-install process by creating new service
offering for each VM, does not sounds to me a very optimal solution.

Just my 2 cents.