From Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>
Subject Re: signing off patches
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 19:47:02 GMT
On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 6:51 AM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:
> git commit has a --author argument
>
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-commit.html

Reviewboard removed author information is annoying. Otherwise git-am would do
the trick(and force contributor to respect coding style) well.

Anyway to download original file from Reviewboard? I don't think we're
the only one
got this problem.

BTW, in Linux kernel community(and Xen/KVM), the original author is Author,
and maintainer(committor in our case) would do Signed-off-by: to indicate who
accepted this patch. Probably we can borrow some ideas here.

--Sheng