From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Development with multiple devclouds
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:20:33 GMT

Yes, that's a good option. But there are potential issues:
1. mgt server connects to hypervisor host using port 22.
2. mgt server accesses XAPI using port 80.
Both port 22 and 80/443 can't be port-forwarded(at least under Linux host OS) when VirtualBox
working in NAT mode.
To get around, need to change cloudstack source code to using port beyond 1024.