From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Building and deploying Cloud Agent from source
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2012 00:50:40 GMT
Using "ant package-agent", which will create agent.zip under dist/, then copy and unzip agent.zip
on kvm host or inside system vm.
Modify conf/agent.properties, if it's kvm agent, resource = *LibvirtResource*, if it's secondary
agent, resource = *NfsSecondary*
Execute './run.sh', will start agent.
But I remember there has bug in run.sh though, the some jar files are missing.