From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: First review of RBD support for primary storage
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 21:39:43 GMT

System requirement doesn't work, as we will use the latest libvirt-java which haven't released
yet, which means most likely all the distributions will not have the latest release. Maybe
we can add it as a system requirement, then in the installation guide, tells user to download
and install the latest libvirt-java from somewhere?