From Anthony Xu <Xuefei...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Re-install VM
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 20:53:36 GMT
Can you elaborate what's re-install?

Re-install from the same ISO or different ISO?
What's the difference from installing a new VM from ISO?

In CloudStack , VM is not OS agnostic for some hypervisors. CloudStack needs to track the
VM OS type.
If CloudStack allows installing from ISO for an existing VM, it may lose the OS type VM information.

Anthony