From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on wrapping DevCloud into a Vagrant Box
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:32:02 GMT

On Jul 12, 2012, at 4:32 PM, Chip Childers wrote:

> 2 - Does anyone have an alternate suggestion for how to achieve what I
> had hoped to achieve?

Hi Chip, I did not know about Vagrant, it sounds great, but if it does not work you might
want to check out rpath:
http://www.rpath.com/product/rpath-cloud-engine.php
I think it could cut it.

Personally, I think it would be great to extend DevCloud into a set of VMs (Manager, Cloudbridge
and host) that we can deploy on vbox or KVM and the like to create a fully virtualized cloudstack
infrastructure. We could use it as a testbed to "teach" cloudstack and experiment with the
networking.

-Sebastien Goasguen
Apache Cloudstack evangelist.