From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Devcloud: Remote deployment fixes
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 04:56:58 GMT
Hi,

> Actually, you don't need to add primary nfs storage. By default, devcloud is using local
storage, everytime, after you add a host, the primary local storage will be shown up in the
UI.

I agree the default devcloud setup does that.

> Yah, of cause, if you want to add NFS primary storage by yourself, then need to add /opt/storage/primary
into /etc/exports. I'll update the wiki.

The issue is when you rdeploy your code/build, the webapp won't let you select local storage
and if you don't give it primary nfs storage, it won't proceed.

A dirty hack one can use would be to use the host/path values of secondary storage for both.

Thanks,
Rohit