From Kimihiko Kitase <Kimihiko.Kit...@citrix.co.jp>
Subject RE: More Japanese documentation is now available
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:55:13 GMT
David, I am just learning transifex now. When it will be ready, please let me know, I will
encourage Japanese community to translate the resource file.

Thanks
Kimi

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nalley [mailto:david@gnsa.us]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 12:08 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: More Japanese documentation is now available

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Kimihiko Kitase <Kimihiko.Kitase@citrix.co.jp> wrote:
> 3.0 l10n has been done by Citrix l10n team in Tokyo. I discussed with
> director of this team about the translation of Apache CloudStack, but
> its
>
> 1. Jessica will fix label issue soon :) 2. Agree. There is same
> documentation in Citrix site. So it should be linked to this site.
> 3. CloudStack 3.0 is localized by l10n team in Japan, but this team is not part of CloudStack
team. I discussed with the director of this team, it may be possible to involve them to Apache
CloudStack as reviewer in the future. But it will be take a time... Instead of this, I can
be contact person for l10n and i18n (Japanese only), although I need to learn the way for
l10n in Open Source project... If its ok, please let me know what kind of tools did you have
in May / June.

> Thanks
> Kimi

For the time being we are using transifex:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/CloudStack_UI/

However, at present there is only a single document, and it's outdated (focused on 2.2.x)
I'll get the runbook up shortly....and as soon as Jessica has pot files available for the
rest of docs I suspect that we'll add that as well.

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/CloudStack_Quick_Install_Guide/

--David